Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers to Work For, a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the 100 Best Places to Work for Millennials, and have earned the Ad Age accolade of #1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking an Art Director Intern who will support the Creative department. This position offers an opportunity to work on a range of accounts from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, from B2C & B2B. Youll be challenged to design within an established brand identity yet think creatively to extend the brand in relevant, meaningful ways that will bring in results.
As an intern youll participate in a formal Intern Prog ram, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Support the creative team in the implementation of creative design for client deliverables
- Extend conceptual ideas into compelling design and marketing solutions that represent a clients brand & additional marketing initiatives
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content marketing, graphic design, direct mail, user experience, & marketing tactics
- Execute design projects from concept through completion, assisting with every step along the way.
- Candidate for Bachelors degree from university/portfolio school, preferably with an Advertising, Graphic Design, or Visual Communication concentration.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); HTML & After Effects are a plus
- Strong conceptual development & layout skills
- Familiar with concepts of typography, color theory, & fundamentals of graphic/interactive design
- Additional skills in photography, illustration, or copywriting are a plus
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a collaborative team & build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting. Great People , Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us. About Epsilon
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilons digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the worlds largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area :
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.