4, 6 and 12-Hour Caregiving Shifts: Amazing Caregivers for Amada -Mesa, AZ
Amada Senior Careis a dynamic team working together to enrich lives for seniors. We are proud of our reputation for providing quality services through ethical business practices. Our people make us different. Amada is highly selective when it comes to our employees. We recruit and train only the most responsible and qualified caregivers who can provide our clients assistance with activities of daily living and also focus on the overall wellness and quality of life.
Why work for Amada Senior Care?
It is vital that you, an Amazing Caregiver, find a company that shares your Compassion, desire for Communication and actually has 24/7 Live Support for you, the caregiver.
· Compassion- we believe in showing all people compassion and caring - including valuing caregivers!
· Communication- life changes quickly; Amada believes in keeping caregivers aware of changes in client conditions, family requests, schedule changes, etc., so that you can provide the utmost AMAZING care!
· Support- things happen and you may need a LIVE voice to help you in a situation - we believe in encouraging you, brainstorming various situations with you for the client's well-being.
Amada Senior Care is committed to enriching lives by providing nurturing and compassionate non-medical in home care for seniors. Our exceptional staff and integrated systems allow us to administer the highest level of quality care, unparalleled anywhere. Our commitment to enriching lives extends beyond our clients and their families to our caregivers. Our caregivers are an integral part of our Amada family.
As an AMAZING AMADA Senior Care caregiver, you will provide the following services:
· Caring companionship and conversation
· Transportation (for: errands, appointments)
· Meal preparation
· Medication reminders
· Light housekeeping
· Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
· Incontinent care and toileting
· Walking and transfer assistance to ensure safety
Qualifications and Skills
· At least 1+ years of experience assisting seniors with Activities of Daily Living
· Current CPR Certification/Current First Aid
· Current Negative TB Test
· Reliable vehicle – Must be able to drive clients
· Valid AZ driver's license and insurance
· Able to pass a background and reference check
· Ability to speak fluent English
· Able to communicate via email and text
· Experience with Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients a plus
What is in it for you
· Flexible schedules- days, evenings, nights, weekdays and weekends
· Competitive pay rates
· Weekly on-boarding – we will get you to work quickly
· Holiday pay
· Direct deposit
· Employee referral bonus
· Recognition programs
· Training opportunities
· Covered by workman’s compensation and liability insurance
· 24/7 live support
· Wonderful company to work for – Passionate Owners
· Various group benefits
Fill out an application online at http://AmadaMesa.comand click on apply now. Click on “Apply for Jobs".
We look forward to you being a part of the AMADA Senior Careteam!
See why other caregivers love working with us!
Check out the owners of AMADA Senior Care and join our amazing team!