The AVP of Operational Risk Management is responsible for assisting in the leadership, design, implementation, and continuous improvement of the risk management approach for a significant enterprise technology project and the enterprise operational risk management program, under the oversight of the Chief Risk Officer.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, risk management, audit, or related field OR commensurate experience is required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, operational risk management or related role is required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in leadership and management roles is required
• Solid working knowledge of operational risk management and/or risk management
• Project management and relevant professional certifications are a plus
• Effective leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Solid analytical, organizational, and critical thinking skills
• Self-motivated, pro-active, and results-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with some supervision
• Ability to set and meet deadlines
• Ability to lead and influence people
• Ability to think broadly, but also be detailed-oriented
Principle Activities and Duties:
With the umbrella of the Enterprise Risk Management Program:
• Assist in the establishment of the vision for Operational Risk Management
• Assist in the leadership, development and implementation of the risk management approach for a significant enterprise technology project
• Assist in the leadership, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the enterprise operational risk management program, which includes, but may not be limited to the following:
o Risk appetite
o Key risk indicators
o Risk and control self-assessments
o Model risk management framework
o Risk assessments
o Emerging risks
o Policies and procedures
o Identification, measurement, monitoring and management of aggregate operational risk
• Assist in the leadership, selection, implementation and maintenance of a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system
• Provide subject matter expertise
• Identify and comply with laws, regulations, guidance, and industry standards applicable to areas of responsibility
• Manage staff, as applicable
• Other responsibilities, as assigned
**Address:** Three Gateway Center
**Employment Status:** Full-time
**Schedule Information:** Monday through Friday, 8:15am - 4:30pm
**Benefits Information:** Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits .
**EEO Statement:** Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.