A privately held company based in the Philadelphia area with offices in California and Voorhees, NJ, Think-Traffic is a marketing communications and technology agency that specializes in CPG, F&B, retail, hospitality, and shopper insights.
Think-Traffic has an exciting growth opportunity for a digital and social media- savvy Account Executive with 3 to 5 years consumer packaged goods and retail experience.
Our AE must be an enthusiastic self-starter who dots i?s and crosses t?s while being able to think outside the box.
· Work with senior executives to grow an established account list; learn client?s business and identify their needs
· Serve as direct client contact; build and maintain strong relationships
· Effectively represent the agency professionally to clients, media, and vendor partners
· Be an advocate and communicate the agency?s position and point-of-view to clients
· Write effective marketing plans, creative briefs, work orders and reports
· Plan and monitor execution of deliverables and timelines
· Manage financial responsibilities on assigned accounts
· Drive content strategy at the beginning of the creative process, translate high level strategy into tactical content and contribute to and facilitate brainstorming sessions
· Create and maintain content calendars, from the development of the content through client approval and posting
· Community manage client social accounts, respond to consumer comments and inquiries and route customer service requests through the proper channels
· Coordinate with digital and traditional media teams and strategically plan media buys on social media platforms to ensure seamless integration into the holistic marketing plan
· Manage interns to support the content creation process
· Stay on the cutting edge with emerging trends and educating clients and team members
· Share key learnings from successful social campaigns to all departments and teams within the agency to promote collaboration
· Provide strategic innovation by proposing new ways to help the agency stay ahead of the curve in the social space concept and implement fan activation strategies
· Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners to support and develop opportunities
· Bachelors Degree
· 3 to 5 years agency experience in consumer packaged goods and/or retail
· Enthusiastic with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Mac literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Keynote)
· Thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
· Organized and able to multi-task
· Experience in client facing roles
· Facebook/Instagram/Twitter expertise required
· Strong leadership capabilities
· Proven ability to educate, train, and persuade
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an exciting, new marketing & technology startup based in Voorhees, NJ with offices in Philadelphia and California. We are looking for team members who want the experience of working with both local & global brands in the food & beverage and retail industries.