Dont just work. Work Happy.
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers, creates and executes marketing campaigns, and adds new locations through sales and poaching. Assigned to all or part of a regional route of VGT locations, the Sales and Marketing Account Manager is responsible for maintaining an ongoing relationship with the location owners, acquire renewal agreements from the locations and prevent closures if possible. The Sales and Marketing Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers needs and expectations are met by the company. Your daily include
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to clients and team members and uphold company standards of customer service.
- Understand and adhere to all company and Marketing Department standards, policies and procedures
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Generates marketing strategies for assigned customers and assists with campaign production and execution
- Meets assigned targets for profitable revenue volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Works with customers and in-house design team to redesign gaming areas to have a custom theme and brand
- Promotes new gaming area and brand accordingly
- Cold calls on potential new locations. Schedules face to face meetings to close deals and add customers to route of locations
- Achieves assigned revenue quotas in designated key accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves key customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes key customer account plans that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management
- Projects a positive image of the company and the management team at all times
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team-oriented environment
- Handle client concerns and objections in a fashion that improves client rapport and generates positive results.
- Possess persuasive communication skills both written and verbal.
- Remain in control of all sales situations, displaying firmness and precision in decision-making
- Is forward thinking, plans appropriately and meets all deadlines
- Ability to accurately prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks
- All other duties and/or as assigned
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution or equivalent job experience required
- Experience within VGT industry is a plus
- PC proficiency
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to read and communicate verbally in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other team members of the organization. Must possess a pleasant outgoing personality and portray a professional temperament for dealing with varied internal and external guest situations.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The team member requires manual dexterity to operate all necessary equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance. The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires extensive travel. Good working conditions with some exposure to noise and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations; possesses an ability to deal with the public. Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means youll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer