IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machinesto Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Account Manager is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line. This position is located at our Cranston, RI office.
- Primary IGT point of contact for Lottery and Facility Operator on slot/Video Lottery Terminal (VLT) operation and performance in RI
- Responsible for VLT performance and revenue within the jurisdiction
- Develop plans on a yearly basis for administering Extraordinary Marketing Initiatives and Premium Product Placement under terms of the Master Contract (specific to RI)
- Responsible for managing the process of submitting new game titles/cabinets for testing and eventual placement into the market
- Interfaces with the Lottery on a day-to-day basis regarding all VLT matters, including performance and maintenance
- Interfaces with Operator(s) on a day-to-day basis regarding VLT operations, floor layout, game placement and performance
- Works with IGT Finance to set forecast and budget goals for accounts
- Develops and implements plan and budget to purchase IGT and 3rd party slots/VLTs
- Advises IGT senior management on all matters regarding VLTs in jurisdiction
- Optimizes account potential through account servicing and maintenance in collaboration with ADM
- Coordinates corporate and support services for assigned accounts/properties
- Ensures compliance with establishes company policies and procedures
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of experience developing and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory and/or product line(s).
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and customer relationship management/customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and makes sound business judgments.
- Proven ability to effectively implement and manage projects and to achieve desired results.
- Strong financial skills and knowledge.
- Gaming industry knowledge is a plus.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.