Description This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be interesting to any detail-oriented individuals hoping to join the ranks of a successful company. Do you want to take your career to the next level? Candidates who are interested in working at a dynamic organization with a growing team will be interested in this Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position, which will match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The job site for the permanent Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Seattle, Washington area.
What you get to do every day
- Fullfill full-cycle A/P
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Provide support to internal business partners
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis Requirements - Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.