We have an opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work in the Dallas, TX area.
Our client is a specialist at recruitment that solves to the top staffing challenges faced by global organizations by attracting and securing talent. With an integrated network of 12 global offices they specialize in identify hard to find and highly sought talent.
- Participating preparation of annual operating expense Budget/LRP.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end reports in a timely and accurate manner related to Budgets and Forecasts
- Direct internal financial reporting and reviews with Management
- Ensure compliance with credit, interest & principal payments, etc.
- Making multiple calls per day
- Attention to detail, efficiency and sales tax experience
- Must have 2+ years Accounts Receivable experience including:
+ cash applications
+ collections chasing (Phone and system based)
+ ensuring billing has been done
+ Intermediate Excel is required and experience with PC
+ Must be able to work unsupervised but with support as required
- This will be a KPI driven role with the successful applicant needing to achieve an agreed DSO target which will be one of the key bonus targets.
External Company Name: The Bergaila Companies
External Company URL: www.bergaila.com
Post End Date: 6/23/2022