Posting Details Posting Details Posting Number Fac0255P
Position Number FDEHY88
Position Title Adjunct, Dentist-Dental Hygiene Program
Position Type Faculty
Status of Position Adjunct Faculty
The Dental Hygiene Department seeks part-time dentist to supervise in the clinical and laboratory education for 1st and 2nd year dental hygiene students. Responsibilities for clinical include but are not limited to providing clinical educational experience that is reflective of didactic classroom learning.
Following is the pay schedule for Adjunct Faculty:
1-2 Semesters $791.31 per contact hour
3-6 Semesters $813.69 per contact hour
7-23 Semesters $849.51 per contact hour
24+ Semesters $861.82 per contact hour
See Position Summary
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
1. DDS or DMD
2. Current and active Illinois DDS license in good standing.
3. Current CPR card (American Heart Association).
4. Successfully pass a criminal background check, urine drug screen and other health compliance.
5. Expertise in appropriate technologies for instruction.
6. Ability to work clinical hours as dictated to by the clinical schedule.
7. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
1. Teaching experience at the college level.
2. Experience at the community college level.
3. Experience with traditional and non-traditional students.
Anticipated Work Hours and Days
Salary See Position Summary
Posting Date 01/21/2020
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
All applications must be submitted electronically through Prairie State College website.