1. Teach all courses (classroom, lab, clinical), as assigned, for the full duration of scheduled instruction
2. Be fully prepared with instructional plans for each class session in accordance with the stated objectives of the course
3. Enforce academic policy and procedures at all times, and comply with institutional rules and regulations pertinent to classroom instruction and general employment
4. Assist in the revision and development of course outlines, syllabi, curriculum plans, and other instructional documentation required to meet program objectives;
5. Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of competency-based education and utilize available educational resources for the evaluation, improvement of instruction and the development of teaching materials;
6. Maintain complete student records, as needed; processing reports, forms, and all other requested paperwork in a timely, efficient manner, checking for the accuracy, correctness, and completeness of all data;
7. Assist the program director and clinical coordinator in activities pertaining to the certification and accreditation of the program and curriculum;
8. Maintain proper communication and supportive relations at all times with all other programs and departments of the division and the College, providing assistance to them in carrying out their respective functions;
9. Stay current with developments in the field of instruction
10. Assume other necessary responsibilities and perform additional tasks as assigned by the chair, department dean, chief instructional officer, or president, in meeting the needs of the department, division, and college
11. Assume responsibility for laboratory/classroom preparation, including maintenance and cleanup, and recommend, as necessary, appropriate laboratory supplies and equipment. Notify program director of needed supplies and materials.
1. The instructor must have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree.
2. The instructor must be currently working as an anesthesia technician or technologist.
3. It is preferred for the Instructor should hold a valid anesthesia technician or technologist certification.
Job Type: Adjunct Faculty
Hiring Range: $31-$34 an hour