ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS GROUP MANAGER | OVERLAND PARK, KS
Do you have a deep understanding of advertising technologies? Do you have advertising experience to help take our team to new levels? This is an important leadership role to deliver results and power growth in our advertising business.
Advertising Solutions Group Manager is a digitally savvy individual with ad trafficking and campaign management experiences to serve as a leader in the Advertising Solutions Group, located in Overland Park. They are an energetic individual who is up for the challenge of leading a team who manages digital ad campaigns, oversee delivery, provide support and problem solving. The ASG Manager will train and mentor an ASG Team including but not limited to: campaign analyst training, campaign assignments, ad trafficking procedures, manage workloads for direct reports, manage ad reporting, systems and processes. Ad trafficking experience will be used as this is hand-on position working with Campaign Analysts and Ad Traffickers. This position requires a positive, proactive and solutions oriented team leader.
In this role you will:
- Provide guidance, direction, coaching and development to Ad Solutions Group, including oversight of projects to completion and ensuring that they comply with specifics of Agreements and Insertion Orders. Monitor advertising to proactively address discrepancies.
- Train associates in the use of ad serving technologies and services in use. Mentor team for best use of campaign amanagement as well as acquire training to improve staff skills related to trafficking, technology and reporting.
- Proactively follow and learn key business trends and educate digital ASG teams on trends. Also, proactively communicate trends with business, technology, and executive teams.
- Manage client expectations and deliverables overseeing the development and execution of all media efforts to insure they are on strategy, on budget and on schedule.
- Individual must have strong communication skills and a positive attitude. Must be able to manage diverse personalities.
- Experience with ad trafficking and ad code will be used to assist technology teams
- Partner with sales to optimize campaigns and revenue. Provide insights into best practices.
- Collaborate with external vendors for the benefit and success of Informa monetization
- Support the ASG department as needed
- Some travel may be required
What you'll need to succeed:
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Ad Trafficking experience with Google Ad Manager (formerly Google DFP).
- Ability to communicate the big picture and also drill down to supporting details.
- Managers are the Subject Matter Experts on digital advertising, their expertise will be tapped into by client, market & technology colleagues
- Technically savvy and proficient with internet technologies
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to work closely with other teams and clients in a team-like manner.
- Familiarity with image software.
- Years of Ad Trafficking Experience: 2
Informas Business Intelligence division provides specialist data, intelligence and insight to our customers, helping them make better decisions, gain competitive advantage and enhance return on investment. BI has a valuable portfolio of digital subscription products, providing business critical intelligence to global, regional and niche communities within five core industry sectors: Pharma & Healthcare; Finance; Telecoms, Media & Technology; Maritime & Law and Agribusiness & Commodities.
Informa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What makes Informa different:
- Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
- Work- Life Balance
- Paid parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
- 4 weeks parental leave