Sogeti Cincinnati is continuing to grow our Advisory Services Practice and looking for SR Level talent that can Coach our Major Clients in Agile Methods. Need experience in the following:
- Experience working with large, multi-team agile programs, able to guiding and mentoring agile teams and their program leadership, preferably within the SAFe framework.
- Comfortable taking a facilitative, teach-to-fish approach - more mentor and guide than hands-on delivery.
- Take a pragmatic and adaptive approach to agile, familiar with a range of agile methods (scrum, XP, kanban) and able to apply creatively agile principles and practices to the complexities of a large enterprise environment.
- Candidate must be a team player, able to collaborate effectively with Clients.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card
Sogeti is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.