Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of the Quality Team on a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including metrics and schedules, and monitors waterfront tasks to meet contractual/project Quality Assurance goals and requirements for assigned program.
3. Participates in establishing and defining Quality Plan requirements.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with contractproject managers and customersto ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6.Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
- Experience utilizing MS Excel required.
- Experience utilizting MS Project desired.
- Experience with Quality Assurance processes desired.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.