Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
CENTRA Technology, Inc. (CENTRA) is an employee-owned company providing analytic, consulting, and staffing support to U.S. Government national security agencies, including the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense, and similar Government clients.
CENTRA Technology is looking for candidates for Analytic Tradecraft Evaluator
The Contractor shall provide:
1) Formal written evaluations on a regular basis of Sponsor’s all-source analytic production against all analytic tradecraft standards identified in Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 203, Sponsor’s tradecraft notes, primers, and appendices and current Sponsor-approved evaluator guidance;
2) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an ongoing and effective analytic tradecraft evaluation program;
3) Assistance to the Sponsor in developing, presenting, and refining a multi-day analytic tradecraft evaluation course on a recurring basis to mid- to senior-level analysts and reviewers at the Sponsor location, via distance learning, or on a mobile training team;
4) Support in the development and continuous refinement of analytic tradecraft notes, primers, and appendices, evaluator guidance, and support materials such as forms and checklists;
5) Support to presentation of tradecraft feedback to analytic centers and offices on the results of intelligence product evaluation, including written, visual, and oral presentations;
6) Assistance to the Sponsor in preparing, editing, and disseminating periodic internal and external reports, special projects related to analytic tradecraft, and routine correspondence and recordkeeping related to product evaluation and course administration.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Applicable degree(s): English, Education, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Sciences.
• Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in intelligence analysis and production with particular emphasis on analytic tradecraft, including sourcing, uncertainty, distinctions, alternative analysis, relevance, argumentation, analytic line, accuracy, and visual information.
• Ability to effectively develop, refine, present, and derive measurable student feedback from a multi-day analytic tradecraft evaluation course for mid- to senior-level analysts and reviewers, either in-person in a classified setting or distance learning in a classified or unclassified setting.
• Demonstrated strong skills in both written and oral communications.
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA, and Arlington, VA. CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan, and a generous educational reimbursement program.