Join us on our exciting journey!IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for skilled Application Support Analysts with a passion for customer satisfaction, developed analytical skills and attention to detail for our Compliance team.
The application support team is responsible for providing exemplary service to clients in handling technical inquiries and maintaining the stability of Compliances Software Products.
The key to success in this role is providing an excellent customer experience by proactively managing all application support issues.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Polaris software products
- First and second line application support, resolving technical queries and communicating solutions directly to customers
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Monitor systems alerts troubleshoot and escalation if alerts cannot be resolved.
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs
- Chair weekly status calls with client stakeholders
- Engage with third-party software vendors to ensure issues are progressed and relevant information is provided for troubleshooting or clarifying issues.
- Contribute to departmental initiatives and identification of opportunities for process improvement
- Improve and document the technical processes around application support (using Confluence)
- Collaborate with Account Managers on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities.
- Handle late night and weekend emergency support on a rotational basis.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of external customer facing experience in a software support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability dealing with escalated customer issues
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally; comfortable communicating complex concepts to others having diverse levels of seniority and technical competence
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work and adapt during pressured situations
- Experience of ITIL compliant incident, problem and change service managementa plus
- Basic SQL, HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but alsothe right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIAs Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resum] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1076826