Join North Americas leading Secure Transportation Team!
Due to continued
growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and cash services
company, is seeking highly qualified individuals to expand and complement our industry-leading
Secure Transportation team in our CLARKSBURG, MD location. This is your opportunity
to build a long-term career as a security professional in a challenging,
high-profile security environment.
is responsible for the protection and transportation of coin, currency, and
other valuables, while maintaining the utmost professional demeanor as they
transfer assets to and from our client base of leading financial institutions,
retailers, and restaurants. They must maintain the highest degree of security,
awareness, control, and a teamwork attitude to go along with maintaining a safe
driving record at all times. This is an
Establish a security
career today by joining GardaWorlds winning team!
- This position requires a
high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination
of education and work experience.
- Position requires
individual to be 21 + years of age or older.
- Three years of industry
related experience are preferred.
- This position requires
individual to obtain and maintain all required driver licenses and guard
and gun permits or licenses on a current basis (ALL POSITIONS ARE ARMED)
and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Heavy lifting required
(50lbs+) on a continual basis.
In addition to competitive wages, GardaWorld offers a
comprehensive benefits package for all eligible employees including medical,
dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, holiday
pay, paid vacation, 401(k) plan, and much more.
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to
include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam
and other testing may be required.
- Position requires a high school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Driver/Messengers must be 21 + years of age or older.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus.
- This position requires individuals to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active drivers license and a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio.
- Strong customer service skills are a must.
- The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL Class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch.
- Military background is a plus.
- Heavy lifting required (50lbs+)
- Individuals must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
EOE, Drug Free Workplace