$12.00 Holland, MI
Your future starts here! We' re in need of people who are excited to become part of a team working hands-on, people eager to develop the skills they need to succeed. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add to our team!
The good news is that your supervisor will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job.
But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Be Honest and Humble! Take pride in your job and creating a positive working atmosphere.
- Strive For Excellence! Give it 100% and be open to attaining new skills.
- Have an Appreciation For Life! Work passionately and have fun, knowing you are helping others and yourself.
- Put the Team First! Be that " all in" team player, assisting others as needed with high energy.
Why you ll love working here:
- Training Provided
- Well established company
- Excellent Pay
- Full Time Work
- Positive Work Environment
Here s the Gist:
- You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform daily housekeeping in specified area
- Adhere to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
To be the best, we want the best best clients, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
Apply Now to join our team
Job Order: 145491