What do we want you to do?
Under the guidance of our Front Office Leader, you will passionately inspire your team to show your vibrant, energetic guests the best of what DC has to offer. Our visitors want to discover the local flavor of our city and it is our job to make their time with us truly unforgettable.
- You'll lead your team to personalize experiences and connect guests to the unexpected in our city.
- As a leader at the property, you will be an example of the Modus Vision and Core Values in action. You'll internalize and demonstrate our cultural values on a daily basis, understanding that the team is looking to you to set the tone for the guest experience.
- You'll be the MOD during your shift and take responsibility for any decisions made during your shift.
- You'll assist with creating the schedule, administering payroll, and other administrative tasks as necessary
Who are you?
- You are a curious, creative, dynamic leader who is unsatisfied with the status quo
- Passion for hospitality will be apparent, just in speaking with you
- Our fast-paced environment requires that you communicate clearly and have a high level of professionalism, but not in a stuffy way
- You'll have experience in coaching, mentoring, and teambuilding
- You'll know how to handle cash responsibly and reliably, and you'll be able to use the tools of the trade: computers, databases, and property management systems, and be able to train your team to do the same
- You have worked in hotels for at least 3 years, and 2 years has been in a guest services leadership role (Supervisor+). Ideally, you have worked in boutique or lifestyle hotels
Who are we?
Modus Hotels is a lifestyle hotel company dedicated to consistently being best-in-class by delivering personalized experiences based on each guest's distinct needs. Our culture is one of independent and spirited individuals who love what they do and share a desire to create a genuine environment where each person can truly be themselves. It's important to know that we have 10 core values that we live by; we'll expect that you will too.
Two more things . . .
As part of an organizational culture that embraces change and progress, this job description does not seek to limit the tasks and responsibilities of the position. Rather, it acts as a springboard for future career and personal development within the property team and entire Modus Hotels community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We actively respect the right of any qualified individual who performs to Modus standards to work. Discrimination based on gender, age, race, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic not related to performance, ability or attitude protected by state or federal law, is stupid, disrespectful, bad business and wont be tolerated. Its also illegal.