Cooperstown Center is actively seeking Physical Therapists to work Per-Diem for our Home Health Care Program in Cooperstown, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Evaluates the home health physical therapy patient
- Establishes and implements a treatment program based upon goals and in accordance with physician orders
- Communicates and coordinates with other home care services
- Provides documentation according to agency policy
- Reports to Director of Patient Services
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team collaboration through patient centered care.
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Licensed by and currently registered with the New York State Education Department
- Physical Therapy Experience preferred
We offer the Following:
- Flexible scheduling to fit your schedule and needs
- Days, evening and weekends available
- Excellent Compensation
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Patient centered care and excellent team collaboration
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V