A ssociate A ccount Manager
Corporate Overview :
QuinStreet makes the digital media channel affordable at scale for marketing clients. We match high-intent consumers in one of the nations largest media networks to the right solution and the right client.
Our industry leading segmentation & matching technology platform allows marketing clients to target and reach research & compare customer prospects, segment by segment. Our databases and optimization algorithms are built from almost 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in the direct measurability of digital media. We believe in performance marketing. (We pioneered it.) And we believe in the advantages of technology. We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for our clients in the worlds biggest channel.
Job Category :
QuinStreet is seeking an Associate Account Manager who will own a portfolio of publishing partners, with a Personal Loans focus. Management of this portfolio requires internal and external communication, research and analysis, and support for partner launches and optimizations.
- Manage, build, and grow portfolio of existing partners through strategic thinking, effective communication, and data analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize existing relationships and launch new partnerships
- Lead partner reporting efforts, delivering daily, weekly and monthly performance reports to partners and the Insurance Media team
- Support Business Development team in partner prospecting and onboarding, helping the team achieve revenue goals
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- 0-2 years of experience in a support type of role or related
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and highly proficient in Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can-do attitude, customer focused, self-starter, resourceful, highly organized, detail oriented, strong work ethic
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.