**Thank you for considering a career at** **Bon Secours!**
**_We're seeking a Full Time Athletic Trainer who will be working in the community on behalf of St. Francis Sports Medicine._**
**ST FRANCIS EASTSIDE**
Directs and supervises all activities related to the evaluation and management of the athlete not referred directly for physical therapy; assists physical therapist in soliciting referrals for athletes/patients who are in need of physical therapy; collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment team. Acts as a liaison in the community in the field of athletic training.
1. Minimum of bachelor’s degree in health related field from an accredited Athletic Trainer Certified Program. Masters Degree preferred.
2. Must be certified by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification (NATABOC)
3. Must be certified by or eligible for certification in as an Athletic Trainer in the state of South Carolina.
4. Must maintain current CPR certification.
5. Minimum one year athletic training experience preferred. Entry-level graduates with NATA BOC certification will be considered.
6. Currently meets all state regulatory or licensing requirements.
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
+ Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
+ Prescription drug coverage
+ Flexible spending accounts
+ Life insurance w/AD&D
+ An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
+ Paid time off
+ Educational Assistance
+ And much more
**S** **cheduled Weekly Hours:**
Other (United States of America)
Sports Medicine - St. Francis - Eastside
_All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for_ Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, _which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email_ email@example.com._ _If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at_ firstname.lastname@example.org_ _._