If retirement has left you less than satisfied, Home Instead Senior Care may provide the opportunity youve been looking for. We hire for attitude and our training will give you the tools youll need to be successful. Becoming part of a team dedicated to improving the lives of seniors is just one of the attractions to a rapidly expanding career opportunity. Give us an opportunity to show you that there is more to retired life than watching TV.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimers Care
We are currently look to fill several recurring morning, afternoon and weekend shifts. Must work 20 - 25 hours/week required minimum. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinsteadtappahannock.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.