Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Audit Senior Associate to join our Audit practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants
- Detect and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Understand and utilize KPMG's Audit Methodology
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
- Minimum two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, CPA eligible in their home office state along with meeting the minimum educational requirements for CPA licensure
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 30 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- HomeBenefits@Work Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
View All KPMG Benefits
* Benefits vary by employment status.