An Automation Controls Engineer job in Southborough, MA is currently available through Belcan. This is a contract-to-hire role with our key manufacturing client. In this role you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and configuration of automation systems. You will have the opportunity to travel to our customers' facilities to provide training and system start up support. To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum three years of relevant work experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
Automation Controls Engineer Job Responsibilities:
* Design and develop automation systems
* Design and develop electrical control systems that will interface with process manufacturing equipment and sensors
* Work in team environment with engineers and designers from the company, partners and clients
* Grow into position leading a team of engineers and technicians to provide automation systems
Automation Controls Engineer Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Three to eight years of automation controls experience
* Experience with PLCs: Delta V (Configuration & Qualification), Rockwell a plus
* GMP & Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
* Ability to work independently & effectively
* Good communication & troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in this contract Automation Controls Engineer job in Southborough, MA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Although not guaranteed, this job has the potential of converting to direct employment with our client.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.