Automation Maintenance Support
Job Number: 324967
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: An Automation Maintenance Support job in Rocky Mount, NC is currently accepting applications. This is a 6+ month contract position with our key manufacturing client. In this role, you will be to provide automation, engineering and technical support related to the operation, maintenance, installation, startup/commissioning, testing, and qualification of process and automated equipment and systems within a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility. This may include production equipment such as bioreactors, chromatography skids, ultrafiltration skids, and other support equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have a Technical Degree or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of 3 years in cGMP bio automation manufacturing or laboratory environment.
***These are 12 hour shifts (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off) and working every other weekend***
***There are day and night shifts available***
Automation Maintenance Support Job Responsibilities:
* Support Manufacturing SME and Tech Transfer engineering for production methods creation and equipment support.
* Provide on the floor operational support as needed.
* Review/revision of Manufacturing related, SOP"s, Batch Records, and work instructions, as a result of CAPA, equipment/process changes, error prevention activities, etc.
* Support the design and qualification of improvements, changes, or upgrades to this equipment as needed.
* Support the startup of equipment and commissioning plans, User Requirement Specification (URS), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), Configuration Specification (CS)
* Support the execution of commissioning and qualification activities.
* Automation programming and configuration for corrective and continuous improvement changes
* Maintain and schedule equipment maintenance and historical review.
* Maintain system integrity and identify performance and security improvements.
* Provide off-shift and on call support when necessary (A typical).
* Ensures the operations in the manufacturing suites are performed in a manner that secures the safety of his fellow associates and in accordance with the cGMP production standards.
* Assist in the identification of process improvements to enhance ease of operation and reduce errors.
* Work with tech transfer and QA to ensure the adherence to GMP principals in the manufacturing areas.
Automation Maintenance Support Job Requirements:
* Technical Degree is preferred
* Minimum of 3 years in cGMP bio manufacturing or laboratory environment automation. Other industries may be considered
* Background with troubleshooting with Rockwell PLC"s
* Strong problem solving and communication skills essential.
* Ability to follow Safety requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, and work under minimal supervision.
* Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to interface with computerized systems required systems (i.e., Unicorn) and supporting business systems (i.e., Microsoft Teams, Quality and Document Management Systems etc.).
* Ability to multitask, time management and prioritize activities.
If you are interested in this Automation Maintenance Support job in Rocky Mount, NC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Holly Springs , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 3+
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend (emailjobs.asp?jo_num=324967)
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog in (memberlogin.asp) to apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart