Weaver Automotive is looking to hire several Automotive Parts Sales Reps, to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients.
- Educate and sell company products and services to new and existing customers clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Suggestive selling to enhance profitability of the store
- Automotive background a plus
- Retail Sales experience
- Parts counter experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Computer/Internet Skills
- Able to Multi-Task
- People Oriented
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please take our personality profile test! It will help us get to know you and how you work!
This is the Meyers-Briggs Assessment, please complete as soon as you can.
You will get a series of letters and percentages. Please email me that information once you complete to email@example.com
The link for this test is as follows: