Valvoline Instant Oil Change has an immediate opening for a full-time Manager. We offer Valvoline Super Pro computer based training programs and a friendly working environment. Great communication skills and attitude, willingness to learn and the ability to work well with others as part of a team is essential. Automotive experience is required.
Auto Service Center Manager Job Benefits:
- Weekly Bonus Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation time
- Paid weekly
- Salary dependent upon experience
To ensure every customer receives exceptional customer service, while providing thorough and complete professional service. Create and maintain a professional and pleasant environment with honesty and integrity for customers and employees.
Auto Service Center Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain weekly employee schedule to meet demand.
- Hire, train and develop technicians through computer programs and hands on training methods.
- Place weekly inventory order(s) and manage proper inventory levels.
- Manage daily operations to provide exceptional customer service.
- Inform and communicate with customers regarding vehicle requirements necessary to properly maintain their vehicle.
- Ensure employees follow safety guidelines & use personal protective equipment.
- Teach and manage that all employees follow policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Ensure facility and equipment is clean, organized and well maintained.
- Provide excellent customer service skills in dealing with unexpected problems.
- Ability to train others to properly operate machines and equipment to service vehicle systems.
- Ensure the store is opened and closed on-time and properly.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
Auto Service Center Manager Requirements/Competencies:
- Customer service skills to manage customer’s experience and difficult customer situations.
- Integrity and honesty in all aspects of service center operations.
- Basic computer skills to enter the customer and vehicle information correctly and complete inventory orders and employee schedule.
- Cash handling skills.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Management of training program and service procedures for technicians.
Auto Service Center Manager Education/Experience:
High school diploma or GED, minimum 2 years management experience in automotive service or similar management experience required. Hands on experience with automotive oil change and system(s) maintenance.