BAKER MOTOR COMPANY is seeking qualified candidates to fill our ever-expanding network of luxury auto dealerships.
Ultra Competitive Compensation ~ based on experience.
BAKER MOTOR COMPANY was founded in 1988 by Tommy B. Baker and is the largest privately held automobile dealer group headquartered in South Carolina. Our dealer group now consists of thirteen automotive manufacturers, an in-house Reconditioning Center, an in-house Auto Glass company, and a full service USAA and State Farm Insurance-approved Collision Repair Center.
* CHARLESTON, SC: Mercedes-Benz, smart, Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vans, Porsche, Infiniti, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Land Rover, Jaguar, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac
* MOUNT PLEASANT, SC: Mercedes-Benz (opened in 2015)
* WILMINGTON, NC: Porsche & BMW (acquired in 2015 - this was the dealership used in HBO's "East Bound & Down").
Our Charleston Mercedes-Benz franchise has received the prestigious Best of the Best award from Mercedes-Benz eight out of the past twelve years: including 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012 & 2014. In 2013 & 2014
BAKER MOTOR COMPANY was featured in Automotive News' 100 Best Dealerships To Work For, and in 2015 Automotive News awarded us as the #1 Best Dealership To Work For in the United States and Canada.
About our SC Service Centers:
* 5 Climate Controlled Service Shops
* 1 Climate Controlled Reconditioning Center
* 1 Climate Controlled Collision Center (see below)
* 65+ Work Stations across all 5 Service Shops
* 36+ Work Stations across Collision Center and separate Reconditioning Center
* Matching Toolboxes, Work Benches, and Computer Work Stations are all provided
* Factory Training and Certification provided for all brands
BAKER MOTOR COMPANY is concerned with more than moving inventory; we're committed to your success and invested in your future. We provide the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We offer Factory Training and Certifications. We offer an excellent compensation package as well as employer matched 401(k), vacation, sick, health, dental, vision, recognition programs, on-site wellness coach, an on-site fitness studio, and more.