PSPI, LLC is seeking a temp to hire Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our Kissimmee office!
We are an up and coming company that specializes in livescan fingerprinting & background checks and we also offer private security guards to various sectors.
We are looking for that special person with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality that’s willing to grow with us! In this position you will be responsible for:
· Greeting clients and customers.
· Answering Inbound Calls.
· Manage incoming/outgoing mail (Receive, sort and distribute mail).
· Scheduling fingerprinting appointments (In-house & Mobile).
· Scheduling travel for (Seminars/Trainings/Conferences).
· Translating documents from English to Spanish.
· Provide help with preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies for each department.
· Making Travel arrangements (taxi, shuttle, car service) for clients.
· Ensures proper safety and housekeeping standards are met.
· Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications for this position include:
· At least 2 years of previous Receptionist/Administrative experience, preferably in a service industry, or experience supporting upper management in a corporate setting.
· Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
· Pleasant telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask/prioritize based on urgency in a face paced environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (Power Point, a plus)
· Proficient in the use of office machines (i.e. calculator, fax, printer, copier)
· Punctual, dependable, motivated; and have strong teamwork skills.
· Attention to detail and follow-up skills.
Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com. Must have prior office experience in the past. MUST BE FULLY BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH - WE WILL NOT CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT BILINGUAL!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Compensation is based on experience