Apex Entertainment, Virginia Beach is currently looking for Bartenders to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests.
As a bartender, you may work corporate or private events at times.
• Provide outstanding guest service at all times and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem clients and having them removed
• Must be able to work with team members and communicate needs to management
• Be able to efficiently prepare drinks according to our recipes and timing standards using a measured pour
• Must possess product knowledge and have an ability to explain to the differences and advantages to the craft beer selection, liquors, and wine
• Check customers identification to confirm it meets legal drinking age and never knowingly over-serve a guest
• Must have knowledge of all food & beverage menu items and ingredients in order to best serve our guests
• Must be able to answer any and all guest questions regarding our menu including food and beverage ingredients, allergy information, item availability and
Apex Entertainment policies
• Must be engaging, enthusiastic, and personable in order for the guest to have a pleasurable experience
• Responsible for completing opening & closing sidework each shift which may include putting away orders, organizing walk-in fridge, tapping new kegs,
evaluating quality of products and par levels, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Must be a team player and help whenever necessary such as answering the phone, helping seat guests, refilling/pre-bussing other servers tables
• Be aware of your surroundings and what is going on throughout the facility as a whole
• Any additional tasks assigned by management
• High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Must be 21+ years of age or older
• 2+ years experience bartending in a high volume establishment and be TIPS Certified.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays. Weekend Availability is a MUST.
• Superior cash handling skills.
• Experience working events a plus.
• Must be able to stand for 6-10 hours at a time and willing to perform any tasks delegated by management
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize during busy times while maintaining composure
• Must be able to lift 40+ pounds.
External Company URL: www.apexentertainment.com
Street: 4621 Columbus St