LIVE - Bartender Job Description
Come join the team behind the premier nightclub in Ann Arbor. LIVE is looking for highly motivated, responsible and patient Bartenders to join the team providing an outstanding customer experience. Join the celebrated family of businesses that include Good Time Charley’s, Cantina Taqueria, Last Word, Alley Bar and BTB - Apply now!
You are an experienced Bartender! You can confidently navigate between the busy bar and keeping an eye out to removing obstacles in an effort to maximize productivity and to ensure your guests have a wonderful experience, leaving happy and satisfied.
- Brings integrity and consistency to service delivery approach and models organization’s values
- Self-motivated and never shy to take initiative
- Memorizes daily drink specials as well as customer favorites, and regulars’ preferences
- Must have an exceptional work ethic and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Has intimate knowledge of full drink menu
- Ability to make cocktails, learns the menu
- Uses excellent customer service and displays friendliness throughout the course of your shift in person and on the phone
- Ensure guest satisfaction by leveraging effective communication skills; builds long-term relationships
- Completes side work with professionalism and commitment to quality
- Is organized and timely with presenting reports
- Presents spaces at their best with a strong commitment to cleanliness
- Is responsible about intervening on excessive consumption; able to prioritize safety above revenue potential when needed
- Brings a positive attitude every shift and treats everyone (clients and colleagues alike) with respect
- Maintains composure, remains calm and patient despite dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Brings A-game to every shift; serves guests with a calm sense of urgency
- Performs opening and closing duties with timeliness, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Set up team for success; ensure bar and supplies are stocked for next shift
- Displays infectious energy and initiative – brings the hustle
Need to know:
· Nights and weekend availability is a must!
· Must be available for ALL University of Michigan football home games
· You may be asked to lift up to 20 lbs throughout a shift
· You need to have basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience needed: three to five years’ experience bartending in a high volume restaurant/bar that is used to constant business
· Competitive pay
· Achieve status by working at one of the busiest bars in Ann Arbor
· Fun Place to Work!
Join LIVE in the Bartender role - Apply today!