Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE Inc. is currently looking for a qualified Billing Coordinator in Marlton, NJ.
The Billing Coordinator is part of the Finance Team and reports directly to the Billing Manager. This position works closely with accounting, contracts, and business/program management.
- Prepare and edit invoices for government and commercial contracts
- Compile invoice support and prepare for accurate and timely customer distribution
- Identify, research and initiate corrective action plan for billing issues/discrepancies
- Prepare and update billing department policies and procedures
- Support related audits
- Prepare analysis of open billing detail
- Assist on specia
- l projects as assigned
- 3-5 years experience working in accounting/finance organization required
- Experience with government contracts and/or Deltek Costpoint is highly desirable.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required.
- Accounting Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, organized and possess good written and oral communication skills. Candidate should be able to work independently with minimal oversight. Prospective applicants must be effective managers of time, due in part to short turnaround times for billing. Coordinators must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency. Organizational skills are a key component to success, as it requires working with large amounts of data.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veterans status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement