Blanker Die Cutter Operator
Impress Communications Inc. – Chatsworth, CA
Impress Communications Inc. is a leader in innovative printing and packaging solutions.
We pride ourselves on unique products that are inventive and fresh.
Our customers are established and repeat customers because we are able to handle challenging projects by producing quality product, on schedule and on a consistent basis. This position will bring a positive attitude and creative approach to these projects.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced professional to join our bindery department. The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be energetic and work well with others. The team member should be able to creatively find solutions and handle tough challenging projects.
- In-depth knowledge of operating a Bobst Novacut 106-ER Blanker Die Cutter machine
- Familiarity with operating Bobst Die Cutter is a plus
- Responsible for die cutter make-ready and production
- Inspects quality of each load run, responsible for sampling random sheets from each cut load to ensure quality
- Operates Die Cutter to achieve maximum quality throughout job process; consistently achieves excellent performance.
- Ensures highest product quality while adhering to standard operating procedures
- Detail oriented and skilled craftsman
- Results driven to maximize output and meet deadlines with constant high quality
- Performs routine preventive maintenance for up keep of the machine
- Maintains accurate written records of production time, waste and downtime
- Maintains inventory of supplies and parts
- Communicates needs, obstacles, and direction to those who need the information
- Works proactively to promote teamwork within all levels of the company
- Performs all duties according to established safety policies and procedures
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, push, pull, use hands or fingers, handle, or feel and talk and hear.
- Also lift and/or move up to 80 pounds (occasionally) and up to 50 pounds (regularly).
- Employee is occasionally required to stoop, bend, stand, kneel, crouch, squat or crawl.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Bindery: 5 years (Preferred)
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please forward a detailed resume
Job Type: Full-time