Folder / Gluer Lead Operator: Print and Packaging
Impress Communications Inc.
Our company, Impress Communications, is a leading integrated marketing and strategic print communications company in the greater Los Angeles area that provides our clients with a full range of digital and print communications solutions.
About the Position:
As the folder / gluer machine operator you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of production for our Bobst Media 100, Anter 1050 and Bobst Expertfold folder / gluer machine. The ideal candidate will have a background in production and equipment knowledge specific to this machine, as well as hands on experience in a high production environment.
- Operate the folder / gluer machine that folds and glues various types of folding cartons.
- Responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly efficiency goals by exceeding established production and quality standards.
- Performs quality checks as required and reports deficiencies to bindery manager when discovered.
- Maintains machine work records and updates on a timely basis.
- Monitors equipment status and briefs bindery manager as needed.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience operating folder / gluer machine
- Experience in setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
We offer health benefits, dental, vision, life, and chiropractic. 401k, bonus incentives, paid time off and fun company parties.
Impress Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Please forward a detailed resume
Job Type: Full-time
- Bindery: 5 years (Preferred)