Starting at $14.77 an hour and $500 Hiring Bonus!
3333 E. University Drive - Phoenix, Arizona 85034
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels of inventory and supplies are maintained.
See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well organized.
Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast hours
Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)—shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more—60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.
ABOUT DRURY HOTELS
At Drury Hotels, we offer our guests more than a place to sleep. We provide a place to feel welcome. Happy. At home. As a family-owned and operated hotel system, we honor and enhance the Drury legacy of world-class hospitality excellence. That’s the Drury Way. Our 5,000 team members work together—across 150 hotels in 26 states—to make sure every guest receives the very best service and value. Together we continue to grow, carefully and with clear vision, as a family of thriving hotels nationwide. EOE
Explore Our Culture
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email email@example.com.