**Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.**
**SALARY:** $110,000 - $120,000
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Anheuser-Busch is seeking a Brewery Controller within the Finance department to support with financial analysis and planning at our Houston TX Brewery.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate cost reduction savings data and commitments are reflected in financial reports.
• Conduct internal process reviews to ensure/maintain strong control environment.
• Provide planning support with brewery 3 year plan.
• Provide on-going financial analysis support to departments ensuring corrective action is implemented.
• Provide leadership and train/develop brewery Accounting personnel
• Assure TTB compliance and review monthly reconciliations
• Responsible for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and financial laws and regulations. Responsible for local brewery budget development and coordination, monthly variance analysis, and latest estimates (LE) development.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, business related discipline (i.e. Finance, Logistics etc) or technical degree required (Engineering, Sciences, etc.); CMA, CPA, and/or MBA preferred.
• 2-4 years accounting experience, supervisory experience a plus.
• Strong problem solving, analysis, planning and communication skills. Budget development and oversight preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with multiple customers and support groups to achieve a desired goal.
• Solid understanding of company business policies and compliance requirements. Demonstrated strategic planning capabilities.
• Experience with SAP and related reporting tools strongly preferred.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. **A future with more cheers.**
+ Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
+ Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
+ Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
+ 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
+ Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
+ Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (https://www.anheuser-busch.com/content/dam/universaltemplate/ab/careers/docs/eeo-is-the-law-poster.pdf)
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch?InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
**REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?**
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email email@example.com .
CONTACT US (CandidateTechSupport@anheuser-busch.com)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (https://www.anheuser-busch.com/terms-conditions.html)
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT