Our Expanding Firmis hiring a Business Development Supervisor intomanagement. Our talented team of business development supervisors represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
Our Company is looking for individuals who are interested ingrowing and developingwithin a company and has the business and leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement in to business management.
Responsibilities for Business Development Supervisor:
- Business Development Supervisorsexecutes one to one sales based interaction with customers
- Business Development Supervisorsare responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Business Development Supervisorsare aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Business Development Supervisorshave an understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Business Development Supervisorperforms duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Business Development Supervisorattends and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
Requirements for Business Development Supervisor:
- Entry Level.
- Motivated, goal oriented, and persistent.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Compensation is based on individual performance.
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN TELEMARKETING OR RETAIL SALES
Explore Brio Website
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing,
student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time