As aBusiness Solutions Consultantwith Fidelity Communications, you will be part of a strong and stable family-owned organization with a 70-year tradition of placing the highest value on teamwork, customer service, excellence, and entrepreneurship. We realize that our success depends on the success of our employees, and we will provide you with ongoing training to ensure your continued professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits, including:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Short- and long-term disability plans
401(k) w/ match
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops customer prospect lists.
- Conducts market research to obtain information on target market. Prepares for contacting customers using creative selling approaches.
- Contacts potential customers in the service region, as well as existing customer for new available packages.
- Obtains signed sales documents confirming sale.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by maintain contact with customers and adapting to changing customer needs.
- Trains customers on applicable products and services.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares documents required by support personnel and other department for the acquisition and installation of the equipment.
- Completes other related tasks as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
1-year experience in outside sales with experience in cold calling, canvassing and professional networking, and a proven track record of success.
Helpful - Cable or Telcom Industry experience
- Knowledge of sales principles and customer service practices Knowledge of company products, services, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate above average skill in verbal and written communication. Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments while paying close attention to detail.
- Skill in operating various office equipment, such as personal computer, various software programs, and telephone systems.
- Skilled in basic computer programs including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Salesforce experience is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fidelity Communications is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status