Business Systems Analyst II
Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
- Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service-related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels.
- At least 3 years relevant experience required.
- This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals.
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.