BUSSER POSITION AT MOSHULU
Are you hungry to achieve excellence? Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”? Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
Find your new home at Moshulu! We are hiring for both SEASONAL positions and YEAR ROUND!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Moshulu Restaurant is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant. The Moshulu is currently undergoing a grand renovation and we want people who are excited to bring the energy and passion!
The busser candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in steps of service
- Maintain a spotless dining room
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Salary on average $75-125/shift
- Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 11 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Moshulu and other Fearless Restaurants
- Field Trips to our local purveyors!!!!
More detail about Moshulu part of Fearless Restaurants, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/9710-moshulu