Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Cupertino. This position will be responsible for collaborating with engineers and design teams in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications and tools.
- Work with design teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design issues.
- Proactive in implementing new PCB technologies and processes.
- Study PCB design trends and processes.
- Evaluate and implement those that apply to core technologies.
- Experience in PCB Validation
- Conduct design feasibility studies to evaluate the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
- Support Senior PCB Designers in the resolution of critical design problems.
- Cadence Allegro (PCB Design Tool)
- Good Communication Skills.
Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.