Come join the Home Instead Senior Care team in the Lebanon County area! Home Instead Senior Care is the leading provider of quality in-home care in the country. The services provided by our team of CAREGivers allows our clients to remain independent in their homes or familiar surroundings for as long as possible. Our focus every day is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
Working with seniors is an extremely rewarding and others-centered job that blesses the client, their families and you. We look forward to having you join our Lebanon County team in our mission to help seniors age with dignity.
As a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care, you will:
- Provide Companionship & Home Helper Services which could include:
- Providing stabilization and assistance with walking
- Preparing meals and cleaning up meal-related items
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks
- Accompanying clients to appointments
- Provide Personal Care Services which could include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Provide Specialized Services which could include:
- Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Double Client Services
- Customized Shift
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to consistently provide physical assistance to a client (i.e. stand-by assistance while walking, assist the client with transfers)
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and have access to a reliable vehicle with valid auto insurance
- No experience necessary. Youwill receive thoroughtraining.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply or call 717-832-2222 today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.