Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and provides companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimers Care, and assistance with grooming, and bathing. Home Instead is looking for CAREGivers to work all shifts (weekday, weekend, overnight, 24-hour).
Home Instead Offers:
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships with Home Insteads clients.
- A safe working environment with enhanced training and PPE
- Training specifically designed by Home Instead where you will receive an in-house certification in Personal Care tasks
- Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform with opportunities for advancement
- Benefits including Paid Vacation, Bonuses, Health & Related Insurances, and regular Pay Increase (all benefits subject to eligibility)
- A great CAREGiver referral program
Prior Caregiving Experience is Preferred but not required.
Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen. They must possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance and must be at least 20 years old.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/661.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.