CAREGIVERS NEEDED TO SERVE SENIORS IN Littlestown, Hanover, and Waynesboro PA !
The Worlds Trusted provider of Senior Care Services is seeking professional CAREGivers to join our TEAM NOW! Home Instead is looking for compassionate, caring and reliable team members to assist seniors in their homes. If you are seeking a new career, or simply want to make a difference in someones life daily, WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
As a Home Instead professional CAREGiver, you will receive extensive training, career path opportunities and much more! Join a team that is Changing the Face of Aging one senior at a time! Qualified TEAM MEMBERS will receive:
- Competitive Salaries!
- Signing Bonus of $200 after 200 hours served!
- CAREGiver performance rewards and recognition bonuses!
- Hourly commitment raises after 6 months!
- 401K profit sharing opportunities after 1 year!
- Aflac Team Health incentives after 1 year!
- Annual reviews and career advancement opportunities!
If YOU are interested in enhancing your life and the life of a senior, then this could be your new career! We are always hiring and always supporting seniors that choose to remain in their Home Instead of facilities. To learn more about CAREGiving and what it means to be a Professional Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver, apply now or visit our site at: www.HomeInstead.com/627.1
Drivers License and proof of car insurance required. PPD and CPR certifications also required.
- Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Maryland Home Care Solutions, Inc. is the proud owner in this area.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.