Home Instead Senior CareCAREGivers' neededforJerseyvillePart Time day, evening shifts, orovernightsand every other weekend !
Flexible with days of the week and hours you want !
Work more and earn more with our Flex Forty Bonus Program!
$10.75 - $14.25 hr
Home Instead Senior CareCAREGiversprovide a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain safe and independent in their homes. Our CAREGivershelp clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity,pride,care and compassion.
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- Work close to home
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Initial Pre-employment Training paid upon completion
- No experience necessary
- Annual Bonus
- Competitive pay
- Generous support and understanding for family leave
- Great company culture and support team!
- Make new friends
- Work more, earn more
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care
- Provide companionship and home helper services
- Preparing meals, laundry and light housekeeping
- Transportation, medication reminders
- Personal care may consist of,bathing, grooming,dressing and toileting
- Specialized services-Advanced Alzheimer's, Dementia Care, Hospice Care and more
Essential Job Requirements:
- No experience necessary we will train
- Must be at least 18years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug testing
- Must be willing to travel up to 30 miles from your home to work with clients'
- Possess a valid drivers license, have an insured reliablevehicle
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach, sit on the floor and rise without assistance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.