HEALTHIER AT HOME!
Work one on one, out of a facility and help our seniors live a safe, comfortable life in their own homes.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for dependable, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. JOIN OUR TEAM TO FIND WHY WE WERE NAMED ON THE FORBES TOP 100 LIST FOR BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS!
Benefits of Joining HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE:
- 24-hour TEAM Support
- ongoing Paid Education
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit
- Online Resources
- Attendance Bonus!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimers Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle recordcheck, and drug screen
- Possess a valid drivers license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*Skills training will be provided by HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE. Althoughno previous experience necessary, we do prefer Certified STNA/HHA*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/625.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.