PTI (Propane Transport International) is hiring experienced CDL A Regional Drivers to be based out of Cheyenne, WY. PTI is the supply and logistics division of AmeriGas.
Drivers operate a tractor with a tanker trailer (11,000 gallon capacity) to pick up products at the supply point (e.g. refinery, pipeline terminal, storage facility) and deliver it to area facilities. PTI Drivers are Regional Drivers that are out overnight 2-3 days per week and typically off on weekends. The driver will make daily pick-ups and deliveries while driving an average of 350-400 miles per day.
If you have a valid CDL A license and at least 3 years of CDL driving experience and are have or are willing to obtain Tanker, HazMat endorsements and a TWIC card (reimbursable by the company), then we want you to apply now!
- Annual pay averaging $70,000+ with $6,000 sign-on bonus
- Loading and unloading pay
- Annual performance review with potential salary increases
- Bi-annual performance bonus potential
- Late Model Tractors equipped with Drive Cam and TMW
- No Slip Seating (assigned equipment)
- Comprehensive benefits including: health and prescription insurance, 401k with dollar for dollar match up to 5%, PTO and paid holidays, referral bonus program
- Regional routes, home most weekends
- Paid training and free uniforms
- Propane discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today to begin the application process. Then check your phone and email for a communication from us.
- 3 Years verifiable CDL driving experience with a minimum of 200,000 miles
- Valid Class A CDL
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements (or willingness to obtain them)
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) or willingness to obtain it (fee reimbursable by company)
- No at fault accidents in the previous 3 years
- No more than 1 moving violation in the previous 2 years
- Must be able to operate manual transmission.
PTI, a division of Amerigas, specializes in transporting a variety of bulk commodities across the United States and is the largest LPG carrier in the nation. PTI has a world class safety attitude focusing on stringent guidelines for equipment, vehicle maintenance and driver training in order to provide safe delivery of products to our customers. Established in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s largest propane company, serving more than 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers.