CDL Driving Instructor - Utica, NY area
please click here to Submit your Resume (email@example.com)
Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
The CDL Driving Instructor is responsible for providing our client's drivers with the knowledge and training required to become and / or maintain a professional CDL. Instruction includes but is not limited to classroom lectures, demonstrations and / or hands on training according to program objectives, outlines, course descriptions and approved lesson plans.
• Provide leadership and direction to all driving and operating personnel.• Will work with drivers to ensure compliance with client policies and statutory regulations, and will recommend changes to policies when necessary.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills along with patience, empathy and attentiveness to any and all employee inquiries.
• Possess proficient documentation skills in order to properly evaluate and document employee performance for both internal document requirements and external document requirements (i.e.; DOL, DOT, etc.)
• Act as Fleet Coordinator for 25+ vehicles, scheduling maintenance and ensuring safety.
• Cross-training on all internal transportation related operating procedures.
Salary is $47K+ DOE. Direct placement opportunity.
• 5+ years CDL driving and interstate transportation and delivery experience• Valid Class "A" CDL license• High school diploma or GED• Current DOT medical exam• Must pass a DOT drug screen• Must have a clean MVR -- 39 months• Must be able to work flexible hours & weekends
Drivers & Logistics
CDL Class A Driver