The Penhall Company, has immediate openings nationwide for CDL Tanker truck drivers to join our Highway services team. Must have a minimum ofone year experience driving & be willing to travel. We currently have jobs in 20 states & offer a competitive wage, excellent benefits package & per diem varies per project.
Penhall has been the go-to concrete services partner for a wide-range of industries since 1957. What began as a single flat saw operation has developed into an expansive offering of concrete solutions, including concrete scanning, cutting, sawing and breaking/removal. Today, Penhall is the largest U.S. supplier of concrete services. Our capabilities and expertise span across 43 locations in 21 states & Canada.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experienced CDL driver with previously established driving miles & tanker endorsement
- Driving Kenworth, pulling 12,000 gallon tanker supporting our grinding operation
- Operate tanker safely and efficiently while onsite and to the washout are
- Moving, connecting, and disconnecting hoses as required
- Dumping, rinsing, and filling tank when needed
- Assist grinding operators in daily functions as needed,
- Ability to follow directions and work without constant supervision
- Safety Oriented
- Willing to work hard
- Dependable & reliable
- Work as a team
- Career Oriented
- Willing to learn
- Able to lift & move 45lbs or more
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Willing to work in weather conditions that may be adverse (hot/cold/rain)
Team work is essential to the success of our mission, you must be dependable and have integrity. Safety is our top priority and you must also have the same safety mindset, we believe in 'ZERO' at risk behaviors.
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record (7 years) & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license and have a good driving history
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends & travel out of town
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have steel toe leather work boots
Penhall Company Offers:
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- 401K retirement plan
- Career growth opportunity
Penhall is skilled at providing concrete grinding services to help preserve and correct surface imperfections found on concrete pavement. In addition, our diamond grinding capabilities are typically performed in conjunction with other concrete pavement preservation (CPP) techniques such as road slab stabilization, full- and partial-depth repair, dowel bar retrofit, cross stitching longitudinal cracks or joints and joint and crack resealing.
Diamond grinding restores ride ability by removing surface irregularities caused during construction or through repeated traffic loading over time. The immediate effect of diamond grinding is a significant improvement in the smoothness of a pavement. Another important effect of diamond grinding is the considerable increase in surface macro texture and consequent improvement in skid resistance, noise reduction and safety.
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.