Homewatch CareGivers of Western MA, a leader in the home care industry, is looking for several CNAs, HHAs, and other experienced care providers to join our family of caregivers. Our clients benefit from individualized care plans and personalized attention from our caregivers.
If you are looking for a company that values your knowledge and experience and would like to make a difference in the lives of your clients, please apply today.
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Accrued paid time off
- Work close to home – short commutes
- Consistent hours with the same client(s)
- Different lengths of shifts accommodate non-traditional and traditional hours of availability
- Part-time and full-time employment options
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing training
- Assist clients with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, meals, and light housekeeping
- Provide companionship and engagement in and/or out of the client’s home
- Help clients to reach their goals as defined on their personalized care plan such as reminders to take their medication or complete their physical therapy exercises
- Assistance with transfers in and out of their bed, chair, shower, vehicle, and more